Monday, January 30, 2012

First thing First.

First of all, I am blessed to be in Berlin. It's exactly where everyone meets each other, and the same thing happens to classic music. Famous musicians, conductors, and orchestras come and pay us a visit in Berlin. I wasn't a know-all of the classic stuff, but since one-two years ago I'm starting to love it. Now I L.O.V.E. it. Second, I wouldn't be here if it's not because of Aula Simfonia Jakarta. What's that and all those stuffs about this concert hall are quite a topic, but that's for later. Third - and the most important: I got a chance to see all these classical concerts and operas in a very friendly (if not very cheap) price. How? Learn here: www.classiccard.de and maybe you could experience this wonderful journey as I do. Enough talking. Let's see, experience and review more!


No comments:

Post a Comment